What types of damages are there?
In personal injury cases there are a variety of areas in which you might have incurred injury. Personal injury does not just include repayment for medical bills. You may receive damages for:
- Medical injuries directly related to an accident
- Medical injuries indirectly related to an accident
- Repayment for therapy needed to treat the physiological trauma caused by the accident
- Damages to income status due to an inability to attend work after injury
- Damages to livelihood if the injury or injuries incurred were such that you are unable to work in your former field
- Compensation for emotional pain and suffering
For more information on damages and personal injury law, contact the Iowa personal injury lawyers of LaMarca Law Group, P.C. at 877-327-2600.
Back to FAQs