What damage compensation can I seek for post-accident psychological disorders?

Damages for psychological disorders depend entirely on the case and the severity of the disorder. You can sue for any medical costs such as psychiatrist or psychologist visits or the price of any necessary psychotropic medicine. If the psychological disorder is so severe that the victim is unable to perform his or her normal daily routine such as going to and from work, she may seek damages in the form of income reimbursement.

For more information on personal injury cases, contact the Iowa personal injury lawyers of LaMarca Law Group, P.C. by calling 877-327-2600 today.

Back to FAQs

The Search Engine Guys