A couple recently died of burn injuries in a residential blaze that took place in Atlantic, Iowa, KCCI News 8 reported on February 5.
According to Fire Chief Mark McNeese, the fire broke out at around 10:00 p.m. on Wednesday. Responding fire crews reportedly rescued a woman identified as Denise McDaniel. She was pronounced dead after she was airlifted to a hospital in Omaha. Fire crews then recovered the body of Paul McDaniel after entering the burning house for the second time. McNeese believed that the fire was probably sparked by an explosion. Authorities are currently investigating the fatal residential fire.
The Iowa legal team of LaMarca Law Group, P.C. is deeply saddened for the families and friends who are suffering from the recent loss of their loved ones.
A 6-month-old girl was killed and three people seriously injured in a residential fire in Council Bluffs, the Des Moines Register reported on May 11.
Reports coming from the authorities said the fire started at around 8:00 p.m. on the evening of May 10. The baby who died in the house fire was identified as Mayci Colburn-Lerette. The three relatives of Mayci identified as Jeremiah, 30, Terese Lerette, 70, and Gerard Lerette, 2, were brought to a hospital in Omaha after suffering serious injuries from inhaling too much smoke. Initial findings of investigators stated that the fire broke out in the ground floor of the house. Investigation of the incident continues in order to discover the source of the deadly fire.
The lawyers of LaMarca Law Group, P.C. send their deepest condolences to the family and friends who have suffered this great loss in the recent house fire.