Couple killed in Atlantic residential blaze
A couple recently died of burn injuries in a residential blaze that took place in Atlantic, Iowa, KCCI News 8 reported on February 5.
According to Fire Chief Mark McNeese, the fire broke out at around 10:00 p.m. on Wednesday. Responding fire crews reportedly rescued a woman identified as Denise McDaniel. She was pronounced dead after she was airlifted to a hospital in Omaha. Fire crews then recovered the body of Paul McDaniel after entering the burning house for the second time. McNeese believed that the fire was probably sparked by an explosion. Authorities are currently investigating the fatal residential fire.
The Iowa legal team of LaMarca Law Group, P.C. is deeply saddened for the families and friends who are suffering from the recent loss of their loved ones.