Dangerous Household Chemicals
Most people likely think of dangerous chemicals as things that exist in science labs or specially designated dumping grounds. The truth is that most of us come into contact with poisons every day. A surprising number of common household products can be very dangerous if they are misused, incorrectly made, or improperly stored.
If you have been injured by a defective household chemical, you could have grounds for a legal claim against the responsible party. To learn more, call the Iowa product defect attorneys of LaMarca Law Group, P.C. at 877-327-2600.
Hazardous Household Items
The following products can be found in the average home, and can potentially be deadly if not used with caution:
- Cleaning agents: bleach, ammonia, furniture polish, turpentine, etc
- Pesticides: poisons to be used on insects, mice, etc
- Cosmetic products: nail polish remover, hair dye, etc
- Miscellaneous: automotive fluids, paint, fertilizers, etc
All of these can be very helpful when used correctly, but can also cause major injuries if they are not. You may want to discuss your options with our Iowa chemical burn lawyers if you or a loved one has been hurt by an error such as:
- Defective chemical storage containers
- Dangerously designed or produced products
- Negligent misuse of hazardous chemicals
With our assistance, you may be able to win compensation for repair bills, medical treatment, pain and suffering, and more.
The Iowa dangerous chemical injury attorneys of LaMarca Law Group, P.C. fight for public safety by holding negligent parties responsible for their actions. Contact our offices today at 877-327-2600.